Welcome to Jessica Lucys blog

I am in my third and final year at Bolton University and I cannot believe it! 3 years has passed by so quick!.


This year I have to choose a theme that interests me and gather as much information for a great outcome. I am currently looking at Chinese and Japanese art and their traditions that have influenced the work.
I need to work collectively toward fashion or interior products. I am interested in interior so my work is going to revolve around that and any galleries i visit and pictures i collect will arrive on here.
Also I will be showing some of my year 2 work which I designed work for Hallmark.which includes giftwrap, gift bags and gift tags. My theme for this was animals and bright colours for a little boys birthday, which i found very exciting to produce!!

As for now thank you for being interested and i will be sure to keep you updated. :D

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Matthew Williamson

I am now working towards tropical flowers and designing for chairs and bedding. More like a bedroom style of work. I have been on visits to garden centers and to interior design companies.
Here are some Matthew Williamson designs I think are a perfect interest for my work..
they are bright beautiful tropical flowers that inspire me

No comments:

Post a Comment