Welcome to Jessica Lucys blog

I am in my third and final year at Bolton University and I cannot believe it! 3 years has passed by so quick!.


This year I have to choose a theme that interests me and gather as much information for a great outcome. I am currently looking at Chinese and Japanese art and their traditions that have influenced the work.
I need to work collectively toward fashion or interior products. I am interested in interior so my work is going to revolve around that and any galleries i visit and pictures i collect will arrive on here.
Also I will be showing some of my year 2 work which I designed work for Hallmark.which includes giftwrap, gift bags and gift tags. My theme for this was animals and bright colours for a little boys birthday, which i found very exciting to produce!!

As for now thank you for being interested and i will be sure to keep you updated. :D

Saturday 15 December 2012

naughty

I havent been keeping up to date with my blog as i lost my password.
So i have decided to start all over again!

I have been extra busy just like everyone else on my module!
our dissertation was all in for last week and i am so happy!

Now is just my floral deadline, this is on monday.
I have decided i am not doing japanese anymore i have just done florals.
i have three collections, summer florals, winter florals and cherry blossom. I have produced 10 designs ready for mounting and presenting for duvet covers and pillows!
i am super excited! my prints are printed so i will put a few pictures up this evening!

lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment